We are now full in our volunteer area. All positions are full at this time, for the 32nd Space Symposium. If interested in learning about additional volunteer opportunities with the Space Foundation, and opportunities for the 33rd Space Symposium please reach out to Jennifer Picard, Volunteer Program Coordinator at [email protected]
Volunteer at the Space Symposium!
By volunteering at this premier space industry event, you help support our mission to advance space-related endeavors to inspire, enable and propel humanity. As a nonprofit organization, the Space Foundation relies heavily on volunteer support at our events, and we really appreciate your valuable time.
To be a volunteer at the Space Symposium, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by April 2016
- Be prepared to dress appropriately, as outlined in the Volunteer Packet that will be sent to you by the Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Provide two or more references if you have not volunteered with us before
- Understand that the Space Foundation volunteer program coordinator and team will evaluate your skills and preferences in order to place you in the best opportunity at the Space Symposium
We truly appreciate your support to help run the 32nd Space Symposium! To show our thanks:
- After volunteering for four hours, attend a speaker or panel session
- Gain access to tour the exhibit center
- We also give out a cool volunteer gift
Volunteer Coordinator Jennifer Picard is happy to answer your questions anytime. You may also contact her by email at [email protected] or by telephone at +1.719.576.8000.